Eom Jung-hwa as Princess Aurora, and director Pang Eun-jin
- The Korean Film nights restart with a season of horror films / thrillers curated by Colette Balmain. We kick off with Princess Aurora (Dir: Pang Eun-jin, 2005) and The Red Shoes (Dir: Kim Yong-gyun, 2005) on 16th and 23rd February respectively.
- A second screening of Princess Aurora will take place at SOAS on 24 February.
- The Korea Craft and Design Foundation once again is hosting a stand at Collect, 2 – 6 February; some independent Korean designers will have their own displays on the top floor.
- Albemarle Gallery have a group show of their (and Pontone Gallery’s) stable of Korean artists opening on 2 February.
- The KCC’s new exhibition, opening on 27 February, is Yejin Kim’s Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things.