This month the focus is emphatically on Edinburgh. The events taking place as part of the Festival Fringe and the Film Festival are too numerous to type out again, given that I’ve listed them out in posts over the past couple of days. They are all in the events calendar, but please check with the official festival websites for the exact timings because I can’t guarantee I’ve got them all spot-on.
Click on the links below for the recent articles which list out the August events in Edinburgh:
If any reader is intending to be in Edinburgh for any of these events and feels like writing a report, please get in touch. I can’t be there myself and it would be a shame if the feast on offer were to go completely unrecorded.
- Choi Jeong-hwa’s exhibition, Welcome, continues in Wolverhampton
While in London…
- The ISKS conference at SOAS takes place, 16-17 August
- Artists, Art and Culture of the DPRK continues at La Galleria. It is hoped that there will be associated events (maybe a gallery talk or film screening) – watch this space.
- Probably the first London screening of Dan Gordon’s film Crossing the Line takes place at the Frontline Club on Sunday afternoon, 5 August.
- LKL celebrates Independence Day at a mystery Korean restaurant in the Soho area on errr… Independence Day.
- The Korean Language Meetup Group errrr… meets up on Saturday August 25th at a mystery location in the West End