Here are events to launch the Year of the Rabbit:
- The KCC’s exhibition of the work of young Korean artists in London, Future’s Future’s Future continues all month, as does
- Asia House’s exhibition of the Tiger in Asian Art and
- The Nam June Paik retrospective at Tate Liverpool. For related events, see under talks / seminars below
- The Royal Academy’s group show Aware: Art Fashion Identity which features work by Kimsooja continues until 30 January
Music and Dance
- SOOM dance company participates in Resolution 2011! at the Place near Euston Station. All of the company’s dancers are over 50 years old.
- Balloon and Needle: The New Korean Avant-Garde has a three day residency at Cafe OTO, 20-22 January
- Film screenings continue at the KCC on the second and fourth Thursdays of the month. Details have yet to be released.
Talks / seminars
- The one-day seminar Art and Technology in the Twentieth Century: The Nam June Paik Story is on 22 January in Liverpool
- Watch this space for the Spring season of Friday evening seminars at SOAS