- The Sookmyung Gayageum Orchestra playing Wondergirls and SNSD. And their amazing body-popping dancer
- The Kukkiwon Taekondo demo team performing in the pouring rain. Amazing that no-one broke their neck
- The crazy K-pop lovers in their noraebang tent singing along to their favourite K-pop tunes
- The amazing enthusiasm & energy of the seemingly hundreds of young @KCCUK volunteers. Thanks everyone!
- The quality of the beef in @KimchiCult’s Kimchi burgers. Great with a London Pride from the beer tent!
- The learned physicians and tasty herbal cookies and cordials in Sancheong’s tent were really popular.
- The massive white beach ball in front of the Yeosu tent. Messages on it were mostly “I love SHINee”
- The cute boy bands and girl bands in the K-pop videos on the big screen above the stage
- The silent film screening Crossroads of Youth, with authentic live narrator and music
- Sef Townsend’s storytelling and other family events at the KCC, including Stories of the River
Thanks to Jeon Hye-jung and all at the KCCUK for a putting together Korea Calling at the Thames Festival. A massive hit.
All photos sourced with permission from the KCCUK’s Flickr account, apart from the Sookmyung Gayageum Orchestra and Sancheong’s herbal cookies, which are © LKL
More photos from the Festival on the KCCUK’s Flickr photostream