Of course, the big event of the month is the United Cube concert, already trailed in places such as the Independent. Here’s the full list as far as I know, but as ever, let me know if I’ve missed something.
- The KAA’s annual show, Delayed Sojourn – London, home away from home, is at the KCCUK 2-8 December
- Hanmi’s 8th interim exhibition, The Traces – Collective Surroundings, continues till 9 December
- Composer Sungji Hong has work performed at the Royal College of Music on 1 December
- Cube Entertainment bring BEAST, 4Minute and G.NA to the Brixton Academy on 5 December
- Grace Yeo performs Beethoven, Schumann and Liszt at the Festival Hall on 8 December
Talks and social
- The Japan Foundation hosts an interesting talk, Guilt, Nostalgia, and Victimhood: Korea in the Japanese Theatrical Imagination, on 1 December.
- The Ministry of Knowledge Economy hosts a Korea Investment Forum on 1 December
- The KCCUK hosts a talk on North Korea’s nuclear threat and the upcoming Seoul Nuclear Security Summit on 8 December
- The Korean Language meetup group convenes on 7 December
- The K-pop Team hosts one of their all-nighters in a Vauxhall club on 10 December, and another one in EC3 on New Year’s Eve.
- Kim Ki-young’s Insect Woman shows at the KCC on 1 December, with the somewhat less classic Happy Ero Christmas on 15 December.