- This month’s director at the KCC is Kim Tae-yong. Family Ties (2006) screens on 11 June and Memento Mori / Whispering Corridors 2 (1999) on 25 June.
- The TV drama pilot episode screenings this month, on 4 June, are Mama and Big Man
- Hong Sang-soo’s The Day a Pig Fell in the Well screens at RCA Battersea on 8 June
- The KCCUK hosts a traditional music performance on 12 June
- The same group performs a concerto with symphony orchestra on 13 June at the Landmark Arts Centre in Teddington.
- Joo Yeon Sir gives her finals recital at the Royal College of Music on 19 June. After concerto performances in St Albans (20th) and Bicester (21st) she returns to the RCM to continue her Beethoven Sonata cycle on 30 June.
- Shinwook Kim’s solo exhibition, Sleepwalker, opens at the KCC on 8 June
- Omer Tiroche Contemporary Art’s group show Taste of Korea closes on 19 June
- Masters of Light at Shine Artists, including work by Hwang Seontae and Lee Jeonglok, closes on 6 June
- There’s a talk on North Koreans living in the UK on 18 June as part of Refugee Week.
Dr Jinhee Choi gives a talk entitled Friend or Foe? Divided Korea on Screen at Asia House on 24 JunePostponed until later this year.
- The KCC’s literature night on 24 June features Kim Won-il’s House with the Sunken Courtyard