- The last of this year’s TV drama screenings at the KCC also has a panel talk, 3 Dec.
- Yu Hyun-mok’s Guests of the Last Train screens at RCA Battersea on 8 December
- Sora Kim’s exhibition at the KCC closes on 4 December
- Hyun Jeung’s solo show, Beauté Anonyme, is at Mokspace, 4 – 26 December.
- Yiyun Kang’s open studio visits are on 9 December at the V+A
- Dialogues of Space: Heeseung Chung and Onejoon Che opens at the KCC on 15 December.
- Mia Chang’s You for Me for You is at the Jerwood Theatre upstairs at the Royal Court Theatre from 8 December
- Guitarist Han-earl Park appears with his trio at Cafe Oto on 3 December. Birmingham and Bristol gigs are on 1 and 2 December.
- The Asian Network of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development hosts a concert of traditional Korean music on 8 December.
- The final SOAS evening seminar of the year is League of the Minority: Korean Art of the 1990s, on 1 December
- SOAS’s Centre for Media Studies hosts a talk entitled Busan is blue: Rhythms, Landscapes and Non-places on 2 December.
- SOAS’s Save Jeju Society hosts a talk on the Jeju dialect on 2 December.
- The embassy is promoting a series of Discover Korea lectures. The final two are 7 and 9 Dec at the KCC: Innovation in Korea and Life in the UK — perspectives from a Korean finance professional
- The 3rd North Korea Freedom Week in Europe runs 7 – 11 December
- This year’s Engage Korea Conference is in Cambridge, 12 December
- Watch out for Roger Law’s eclectic travel series on Korea, which should be on Radio 4 later this month.