You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 1,623 authors, 445 translators and 262 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- The Proletarian Wave: Literature and Leftist Culture in Colonial Korea, 1910–1945, Harvard University Press 2015
- Anthology: Readymade Bodhisattva ed Sunyoung Park and Sang Joon Park, Kaya 2019
- Kim Namcheon: Barley (Bi-lingual, Vol 104 – Before and After Liberation), Asia Publishers 2015
- Na Do-hyang: Samnyong the Mute (Bi-lingual, Vol 97 – Traditional Korea’s Lost Faces), Asia Publishers 2015
- Pak Tae-won: A Day in the Life of Kubo the Novelist (Bi-lingual, Vol 93 – Colonial Intellectuals Turned “Idiots”), Asia Publishers 2015
- Ch'oe So-hae: Escape (Bi-lingual, Vol 88 – The Naked in the Colony), Asia Publishers 2014
- Anthology: On the Eve of the Uprising and Other Stories from Colonial Korea ed Sunyoung Park, Cornell East Asia Series 2010