You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,341 authors, 466 translators and 299 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Liora Sarfati: Contemporary Korean Shamanism: From Ritual to Digital, Indiana University Press 2021
- Xiaobing Li: China’s Battle for Korea: The 1951 Spring Offensive, Indiana University Press 2014
- Paul MacKenzie: The Imjin and Kapyong Battles, Korea, 1951, Indiana University Press 2013
- Jinwung Kim: A History of Korea: From “Land of the Morning Calm” to States in Conflict, Indiana University Press 2012
- Michael D Pearlman: Truman and MacArthur: Policy, Politics, and the Hunger for Honor and Renown, Indiana University Press 2008
- Edward Hagerman, Stephen Endicott: The United States and Biological Warfare: Secrets from the Early Cold War and Korea, Indiana University Press 1998