Futureshorts’ February programme is themed for Valentine’s Day. Two Korean shorts will be making an appearance.
A Vital Activity (생산적 활동) Dir: Joum-kyun Oh, 2003
An irrepressible need to make love sends a young couple on a quest for a suitable location
A Path of Tears Dir: Sujin Jo, 2005
A beautifully sorrowful animation about a break-up
A full calendar of locations / timings is given on the Futureshorts website here. A full list of the films showing is linked to at the bottom of this post.
For Londoners, the opportunities are:
- Brixton Ritzy – MON 19 FEB 7.30pm
- Clapham Picturehouse – WED 21 FEB 7.00pm
- Dalston, Rio Cinema – FRI 23 FEB 11.15pm
- Greenwich Picturehouse – MON 26 FEB 7.30pm
- Ginglik (Shepherds Bush) – MON 26 FEB 8.30pm
The programme will also be coming to Bristol, Leeds, and many other cities.