There are various ways of finding things on this site.
Are you looking for Korea-related events in London? You’ve come to the right place. This site has the most comprehensive listings and archives. Here’s LKL’s Events home page.
Are you wanting to find something else? Well, as they say, Google is your friend, and the search bar (currently at the top right of each page) delivers search results via the Google search engine.
If you just want to look around to see what we’ve got, you could try the following starting points:
- The index of categories / topics for the high level subject matter that we write about
- The index of keywords (eg names of musicians, film directors etc) that we cover
- The archives by date
Indexes of reviews
If you’re interested in the films and books we’ve reviewed, here are the indexes of our reviews:
Here are some of the posts and post series that people keep coming back to:
- Colette on K-pop
- Matthew on Making History
- Matthew on Korea’s Treasures
- Saharial’s Entertainment Weekly
- Philip’s travel diaries: 2010: Royal Ancestors and Ancient Remedies | 2011: Stories of the Stones | 2012: Music, Mugwort and Monochrome | 2013: Mountain Medicine Land and Grain | 2014: New Beginnings | 2015: Echoes and Connections | 2016: Baekje, the scholar’s garden and the rebirth of Tea | 2017: Mungyeong and Taean
- You’ve seen the film, now read the book
- LKL’s top 10 films of the noughties
- Top films 2000-09: poll of polls
- A listing of Korean food stores
- Korean Heritage at UNESCO