LKL currently has two ways of recording events.
- Google Calendar (embedded below)
- Individual events posted on LKL
There is duplication between the two. The Google calendar should generally be the most complete listing – it contains events which I have not posted on to LKL (such as meetups) because, well, there are only so many hours in the day. But sometimes there might be timing differences between an event making it onto our upcoming events list and being included on the Google calendar as everything has to be manually posted. The Google calendar contains links to the event details that have been posted on LKL, or to third party sites such as Facebook where I have not posted them on LKL. The Google calendar is embedded below. In respect of the events posted to LKL:
- A list of major upcoming events, sorted by event date, can be found here.
- Archives of past events, sorted by event date, with links to LKL’s coverage of those events, can be found here: 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 and earlier.
- An archive of all the (2,000 +) individual event notices, in the order that they were posted to LKL (most recent ones first) can be found here.
For Facebook users, I’ve set up a page which aggregates all Korea-related events that I come across on Facebook. Clearly, not all Korea-related events are posted to Facebook, but it’s getting more common.
Finally, each month I pull together a summary of what’s coming up in the next 30 days. Those posts can be found here.