A quick, one-week show by Ho-ryon Lee at I-MYU Projects space in Dover Street, 10 – 16 October 2010:
I-MYU Projects presents Overlapping Images, an exhibition of new works by Korean artist, Ho-ryon Lee.
An image overlaps another as if it is slowly moving by the inventive use of oil paints, which delivers dreamy and cheerful fantasy of female figures.
The exhibition is the part of the cross-cultural programs of I-MYU Projects.
M.F.A Graduate school of Painting Dept., Hong-Ik Univ.
B.F.A Painting Dept., College of Fine Arts, Hannam Univ.
2010 I-MYU projects, London, UK
2009 Galerie Bhak, Seoul, Korea
2007 AKA Seoul, Seoul, Korea
SELECTED GROUP EXHIBITIONS
- Korea-Interview-Japan, KEPCO plaza Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- 13 Young Artists: Above daily Life, Gallery Rho, Seoul, Korea
- Mini Ensemble, Galerie Bhak, Seoul, Korea
- KAMI’s Choice: The Soul of Korean Contemporary Art, INSA Art Center, Seoul, Korea
- Contemporary Art Korea and Japan, 1010 Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- Trompe-l’oeil in Imagination, CAIS Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- DIO ARTCENTER lnaugural Exhibition -INTERFACE, DIO ARTCENTER, Inchun, Korea
- A Theme Exhibition on Woman, KIMHYUNJOO Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- Retrospective Paintings 2007, DOOSAN gallery / Noam gallery, Seoul, Korea
- Brand New-Collection•±, Eugene gallery, Seoul, Korea
- Contemporary Art Korea and Japan, KyungHyang Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- Real Seeing & Real View, INSA Art center, Seoul, Korea
- Over the Reality, Lotte Gallery, Daejun, Korea
- Diversity in Form & Thought, Beijing Art Gallery of Imperial City, Beijing, China
- Contemporary Art Korea and Japan Now & Seoul, Soop Gallery, Seoul, Korea
- G.P.S- TUBE, Hong-Ik University Museum of Contemporary Art, Seoul, Korea
- PAG-Potential Artist Group, KyungHyang Gallery, Seoul, Korea