More K-pop fun at the KCC:
Audition deadline: 29 May at 23:59
Location: Korean Cultural Centre UK
The day of the Event: Friday 3 June 2011
Time: 1900 – 2200
After our last successful event at the Korean Cultural Centre with K-POP Team, Korean Cultural Centre presents another Kpop Special,
“K-Pop Contest with YG Entertainment”.
Special prize for winner: Return flight ticket to Korea and a chance to visit YG Entertainment.
In order to participate in competition
- Submit your video audition on the KCCUK facebook wall before 29th May 2011 at 23:59pm with the title, “K-Pop Contest with YG Entertainment: K-Factor”, your name and a note of the title and artist of the song (You must sing K-Pop songs in Korean)
- Contestants can perform solos and/or groups (Max 5 people) without limit of ages, nationalities.
- Contestants should be able to attend the day of the final event on 3rd of June at 1600.
- Video auditions are to be reviewed by judges, who will to be the directors of KCCUK, KTO(Korea Tourism Organisation), Asiana Airlines and staffs of KCCUK and YG Entertainment.
- Those chosen finalist will be announced on 1st June and invited to perform live at the KCC event night. (via the KCC website and KCC facebook)
- The time of rehearsal on the event day and the e-mail address for submission of the instrumental version of song are to be announced confidentially.
- The finalists will perform their song selection on the day of the event and must bring their instrumental versions of the songs they performed on the video clips.
- At the final stage, the finalists will be judged by the audience.
- The winner will receive a return flight ticket to Korea and an opportunity to visit YG Entertainment.
- The assessment criteria are; the range, tone and quality of the voice, versatility, and stage presence.
- Anyone can attend the event on 3rd June but the space has a limit up to about 200 people.
Terms and conditions
- The tickets are for economy seats and are not transferable for any other destination, between people or for cash.
- The tickets are NOT inclusive of taxes.
- All applicable taxes MUST be paid by the winners prior to departure.
- Winner of competition must be willing to have their name and photograph published on the KCCUK, Asiana Airlines, YG and KTO websites and relevant documents.
- All flights must be used within 12 months.