A great gig of Korean R&B in Camden – an extra date added to accommodate demand:
DEAN, MISO, 2xxx! + opening guest SAAY play KOKO Camden
KOKO London | 1A Camden High Street | Camden | London NW1 7JE
Saturday 24 June, 12 noon – 4pm | Sunday 25 June, 5pm – 9pm
Purchase tickets here
Join internationally renowned South Korean artist DEAN and his fellow futuristic underground Club Eskimo crew members MISO and 2xxx! for their first show in Europe. Universal Music Korea’s newest signee SAAY will be the special guest opener for the tour.
DEAN is a South Korean future R&B artist and Multi-Platinum songwriter. DEAN began his musical journey as a hip-hop artist at age 16, but by the age of 18, DEAN discovered his talent for singing and his gift of creating infectious melodies. As a writer DEAN has written songs for some of the biggest artists in Asia including EXO, VIXX, Block B, Lee-hi, etc.
DEAN has already collaborated with some of the most well respected Korean and U.S. artists including Anderson .Paak, Eric Bellinger, Mr. Carmack (Soulection), and esta. (Soulection). And his latest collaboration with Syd aka Syd Tha Kid from The Internet is garnering global notoriety.
Instagram: @deantrbl / Twitter: @deantheofficial /
MISO – For three years, MISO pursued her passion of making music, a soulful combination of electronic, hip hop, and R&B, while holding a full-time position that monopolized her time. It proved to be the most challenging period of her young life, but her diligence, inspired beat-making, and self-belief eventually paid off. In 2015, she applied to and was accepted by the renowned Red Bull Music Academy in Paris. That experience, as well as joining Club Eskimo (the South Korean crew that counts emerging R&B stars DEAN and Crush as members), marked a turning point. MISO’s first official single, “Take Me,” produced and recorded in her bedroom, reached the third spot on the US Spotify Viral 50 in 2017, followed by a blowout performance at New York Fashion Week. Suddenly on the rise, MISO feels blessed by the opportunity to make music full-time and is more devoted than ever before to the mission of creating songs that “spread hope and deliver a sense of comfort to people experiencing hardship in their lives.”
Instagram: @misoishere / Twitter: @misokmusic
Instagram: @twotriplex / www.soundcloud.com/twotriplex
Instagram: @saayworld / Twitter: @saayworld
June 24th, Saturday Show schedule:
– 12pm – VVIP Doors
– 12pm – VIP Doors
– 12:45pm – Early Entry Doors
– 1:00pm – GA Doors
– 2:15pm – Show Starts
– 4pm – Show Ends
June 25th, Sunday Show schedule:
– 5pm – VVIP Doors
– 5pm – VIP Doors
– 5:45pm – Early Entry Doors
– 6:00pm – GA Doors
– 7:15pm – Show Starts
– 9:00pm – Show Ends
– Price/ticket – £180
– Quantity – Extremely Limited
– First to enter the venue at 5:00pm.
– Extended meet and greet
– You will get an autograph from DEAN! Please bring a copy of DEAN’s album “130 mood : TRBL” for DEAN to sign. If you do not have one we will provide something else for DEAN to sign for you.
– One (1) picture with DEAN, MISO, & SAAY by yourself.
* No pictures or videos with personal cameras or cellphones.
* Additional Note: You won’t need to line up early because of the EXTREMELY limited quantity you are guaranteed to be right in front. However, you do not want to miss the doors for this. I would plan to arrive at 4:40pm to make sure you have time to get your spot in front and are ready to enter as soon as the doors open for this tier.
– Price/ticket – £95
– Quantity – Very Limited
– Early Entry after VVIP at 5:00pm
– Group picture with DEAN, MISO, & SAAY in a group with 10 rebels.
* No autographs, no pictures, and no videos with personal cameras or cellphones.
– Price/ticket – £45
– Early entry at 5:45pm before GA but after VVIP and VIP.
– Price/ticket – £35
– General Admission, Doors open at 6pm
- This venue is standing room only.
- Only cell phone content will be permitted. No professional cameras will be allowed except for pre-approved members of the media that should expect more thorough security screening of any and all equipment.
- This event is 14+ (Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult)
- In regards to bringing gifts: KOKO has its own security policy and will determine what they allow inside. Given recent events please do not wrap any presents. This will allow KOKO security to do there jobs more efficiently to get everyone inside as quickly as possible. Everyone’s safey is our first and main priority!
- We will humbly and graciously accept anything the fans want us to have but please know that it really isn’t necessary. We just appreciate you coming and giving us your love and positive energy! See you soon!