- Francesca Cho’s show continues at the East @ West Wing festival in Slough until 6 April
- Sora Kim continues at the Baltic space in Gateshead until 29 April (review here)
- Andreas Gursky’s giant photos of the Arirang Festival continue at the White Cube (review here)
- Roe Kyung-jo’s show From Canvas to Ceramic opens at Gallerie Besson on 25 April
- Kang Seunghee’s show continues until 21 April at the Gallery Yujiro (review here)
- Jump continues at the Peacock until 14 April.
- BreakOut, from the people who brought you Jump, takes over at the Peacock, 19-22 April
- Charlie Crane’s Welcome to Pyongyang is due out sometime in April from Chris Boot. Available for pre-order at Amazon here.
Talks and seminars
DVD & Film
- Min Joon-ki’s Heaven’s Soldiers (ì²œêµ°) (a box-office flop from 2005) will see a DVD release on 30 April.
- Korean Professionals in London will be holding a speed-networking event, plus dinner and more, on 14 April.
- Korean Language meet-up on Saturday 28 April in the West End
Please let me know what I’ve missed.