Here’s what’s coming up this month as far as I know:
- The BFI London Film Festival has three Korean films inconveniently clashing on 21 and 22 October: Lee Chang-dong’s Poetry, Hong Sang-soo’s Oki’s Film and Jo Sung-hee’s End of Animal
- KCC screenings this month are Handphone (14 Oct) and Rough Cut (28 Oct)
Music and dance
- The Little Angels perform at Sadlers Wells on 2 Oct. Free, if you manage to get yourself a ticket
- Sarah Chang performs Mendelssohn with the LSO at the Barbican on 5 Oct and St George’s Chapel Windsor on 2 Oct.
- Korean musicians at the RCM including Eunsley Park participate in various recitals on 8, 13, 14 and 25 Oct
Visual Arts and crafts
- Misun Won and William Lee exhibit at the Goldsmiths Fair until Sunday Oct 3rd
- The Present from the Past exhibition marking the 60th anniversary of the Korean War reconvenes with charity auctions on 8 and 11 Oct
- Sungfeel Yun has a solo show at the Hempel, from 8 October
- Mimi Youn’s solo show continues until 23 Oct
Language and Learning
- The SOAS evening seminars restart with talks on 15, 22 and 29 Oct
- The KCC participates in the Language Exhibition at Earls Court, 15-18 Oct.