- If you haven’t been to Lee Bul’s solo show at the Hayward Gallery yet, make sure you get there before it closes on 19 August.
- Lee Ufan’s installation at the Serpentine will remain in place until early 2019
- The KCC’s August exhibition, Hyen Jungyoon’s Walking on Tiptoes, opens on 6 Aug
- Park Neung-saeng’s Travelling Through the Seasons closes on 4 Aug.
- Min Joonhong’s Urban Camouflage closes on 19 Aug; there is a talk by the artist on 4 Aug.
- Exhibitions in Durham (The Trees are High), York (Aesthetica Art Prize) Liverpool (Biennial, with Haegue Yang and Suki Seokyeong Kang) all have Korean interest.
- The KCC’s season of screenings, Rebels with a Cause, continues with A Woman Judge (2 Aug) | Barefooted Young (9 Aug) | Mandala (16 Aug) | Black Republic (23 Aug)
- The KCC’s special mini-festival of documentary screenings takes place 11-12 and 18-19 Aug, with a special focus on the work of Kim Dong-won
- Along with the Gods 2 gets a UK release on 16 August, with a double bill screening with part 1 on 15 August.
- The last LKFF teaser screening of the summer is the found-footage horror movie Gonjiam (27 Aug in Cambridge, 30 Aug in London)
- Deptford Cinema will be screening Bungee Jumping of their own on 21 Aug.
- As usual, the Edinburgh Fringe will feature a wide range of Korean and Korea-related acts, from Korean-American stand-up to the Gwangju Metropolitan Korean Traditional Orchestra.
- An Arirang concert featuring performers from North and South Korea and China will be held in New Malden on 12 August
- The KCC’s House Concert features Yoonseo Sally Lee, 28 Aug.
- BigOne will be performing at the Fiddler’s Elbow on 30 Aug
- The KCC’s Literature Night on 29 Aug will discuss Eun Hee-kyung’s Beauty Looks Down on Me.
- New Malden will be hosting a festival celebrating Independence Day on 18 August.
- There’s a Kpop / hiphop party in Vauxhall on 3 Aug.
Keep an eye on the upcoming events page and the Google calendar for the complete picture, while the sidebar on the home page shows the most recent event updates. Feel free to send updates via the Contact form.