Here are the events for January 2009 as far as I know:
- I-MYU Projects participate in the London Art Fair, with work by Seahyun Lee and Hyung-geun Park, 13-18 January
- Illustrator and animator Son Jeongmin exhibits at I-MYU, commencing 6 January.
- Entry Forms continues at the KCC until 15 January
- The KCC celebrates its first anniversary with a show by its designer Choi Jeong-hwa – “Shine a light”, commencing 29 January.
- Lost and Found opens at Rokeby Gallery on 9 January
- Lee Jae-hyo’s exhibition at the Albermarle Gallery runs from 8 Jan to 7 Feb
- Bae Chan-hyo’s exhibition at Purdy Hicks (SE1) also runs from 8 Jan to 7 Feb
- Dulsori commences a tour of the region, starting in Chichester on 24 January, with gigs in Nottingham, Bracknell, Newbury, Canterbury and Milton Keynes.
SOAS commences its Spring series of Friday evening seminars:
- January 16: Nick Bonner, Filmmaker and founder of Koryo Tours: “Filming North Korea”;
- January 30: Prof. Jeong-hee Lee-Kalisch, Freie Universitat Berlin: “Inventive mind within the self- cultivating: Korean calligraphy of the Joseon Dynasty”
- Hansel and Gretel, the top eerie horror film from last year, opens at the ICA on 16 January for 2 weeks. Also at the Prince Charles.
- The Korean Language Meetup Group convenes on 17 January