After a ridiculously hectic October, the pace this month is a bit more manageable (at least, once we get past the first week and a bit).
- The London Korean Film Festival closes in London on 8 November before touring to Sheffield, Manchester. Nottingham, Glasgow and Belfast.
- Ellie Kyungran Heo’s Plantarians and Did You Eat Rice? will be screening at Lux on 26 November
- The K-Arts Dance Company returns to Trinity Laban on 21 November.
- They perform in The Riley Theatre, Leeds, on 16 November
- The KCC’s House Concert on 28 November features Jinah Shim (Piano)
- Soon-Hak Kwon’s everynothing continues at Union Gallery until 4 November
- Kim Yong-ik – I believe my works are still valid – continues at the KCC until 4 November and at Spike Island, Bristol, all month.
- The British Ceramics Biennial closes in Stoke-on-Trent on 5 November
- Geumhyung Jeong’s Private Collection — Unperformed Objects continues at Delfina Foundation until 11 November
- Han Collection has an exhibition of Joseon and Goryeo ceramics, 2 – 11 November, followed by an exhibition of Kim Mun-ho’s Buncheong pieces from 15 November
- Image-Manipulate-Play brings together the video work of six Korean artists at The Print Room, 7 – 11 November
- The V+A is holding open studio for its ceramics residents Neil Brownsword and Juree Kim, from 11 November
- Young In Hong’s The Moon’s Trick opens at the KCC on 21 November
- Sunju Lee’s Enfolded Surface opens at The Muse gallery on 30 November
- The V+A’s special exhibition of contemporary Korean ceramics continues all year
- The Surya live music venue hosts one of their K-pop parties on 3 November
- Connect North Korea hosts a talk Inside North Korea on 6 November
- The V+A is holding a lacquer masterclass on 8 November
- Han Kang launches her White Book in London & Manchester, 13 & 15 November
- Seminar topics at SOAS include Yi Sang (2 November), a film masterclass with Lee Doo-yong (3 November), and Buddhist rituals (17 November) with the 24 Novemder topic tba.
- The 43rd Sewol Silent Protest is on 18 November
- The KCC’s Korean Literature Night on 29 November discusses Pyun Hye-young’s Evening Proposal
- The BKS’s annual reception in the Houses of Parliament is on 29 November