- It’s the biggest group show of the year: SASAPARI | 4482 makes another appearance at the Bargehouse, with more than 50 Korean artists, 25-27/8 February
- Supervisions continues at the KCC until 6 February
- Ways of Seeing part 2 continues at I-MYU until 20 February, with a gallery talk on 4 February.
- Celebrating new year a week early, there’s an all-night K-pop party in Vauxhall on 6 February (till 5am on the Sunday morning)
- The Anglo Korean Society will be restarting its monthly informal dinners in a restaurant near Centrepoint, 2 February
- The Korean Language Meetup Group convenes in Bloomsbury on 11 February
Talks and classes
- The Centre for Korean Studies at SOAS has a lecture on 5 February: A glimpse at the intimacy of Confucian scholars: a study of the 16th century scholars-officials’ correspondence
- There’s a gallery talk at I-MYU accompanying the current exhibition on 4 February
- Talks and videos celebrating Korea’s ancient culture and art, and modern economy, will be shown at the KCC on 10 February
- Kiejo Sarsfield is running two of her cookery classes on 20 and 27 February
- Ha-joon Chang lectures at the LSE on 25 February at 6:30: Hamlet Without the Prince of Denmark: how development has disappeared from today’s ‘development’ discourse
- Sarah Chang performs at the Barbican on 12 February
- Hearts for Haiti: a mixed program on 13 February at Hairlines, New Malden – music for marimba, daegeum and kayageum, and numbers from Avenue Q!
- Ji-Yeoun You performs at the LSE on 25 February