Nearly three years after it was stolen, and a few months after a false alarm in which people thought it had turned up in the possession of a Bulgarian gypsy, Korean violinist Min-jin Kym is reunited with her Stradivarius. Great news.
- Missing Stradivarius found, BBC, 30 July 2013
- Famed Stradivarius violin owned by Min-Jin Kym went off with the gypsies, The Australian, 5 March 2013
- Has the £1.2MILLION Stradivarius stolen from a sandwich shop ended up in Bulgaria? Police investigate gypsy crime boss after violin offered to undercover detectives, Daily Mail, 3 March 2013
- £1.2 million Stradivarius violin stolen from railway café may have turned up in Bulgaria, Daily Telegraph, 4 March 2013
- £1.2m Stradivarius stolen as violin star buys a sandwich, Daily Mail, 8 December 2010