Mark Russell presents his top 10 films of the noughties http://bit.ly/8qSrnH. I think I agree with #1. How many do you agree with?
- Kay: I agree with number one but have only seen 2 others from the list so i can’t say >_<
- Aashish: Thank god Take Care Of My Cat got some well deserved recognition. But no Park Chan Wook is a really brave decision!
- Philip: Yes, I must go back and watch that again. Must do my own top 10 as well.
- Colette: I preferred Kim Ki-Duk’s Time and Dream to the The Isle, and actually think Park Chan Wook should have been there. Sympathy for Mr Vengeance is an astonishing film.
- Philip: Haven’t seen Time or Dream yet, but I loved The Isle. I agree that Mr V would be the PCW film to include on my list, which I’m still constructing.