An interesting session on how K-pop is finding roots in the UK:
New Opportunity in K-POP (feat. KAACHI case study)
Saturday 13 March 2021 12:00 GMT
Register via EventBrite: weblink will be sent on registration.
How K-pop became a global phenomenon
With Hallyu, the Korean wave, K-pop has been growing in prominence to become a major driver of global culture.
Then, what are the new opportunities to develop K-pop in the world?
KAACHI (가치) is the first London Kpop girl band, debuted on April 15th, 2020, under FrontRow.
On 13th March we will meet Monica, the managing Director of FrontRow, and talk about the new opportunity in K-pop with the KAACHI case study.
Korean PhD Students and Researchers in the UK (KRUK)
KRUK is an association for PhD students and Koreans who continue their research career after their PhD in the UK. Our group builds academic and social networks with various PhD students, Post-doctoral researchers, and Professors in the Humanities, Society, Nature, and Arts and Culture academia.
- Managing Director of FrontRow Records / FrontRow Global
- Creative Tech 100 by Creative Industry Federation, UK
- Musician First Alliance, EU Board of Director
- Ambassador, Tech Nation Visa Program by TechCityUK
- ex-Entrepreneur in Residence, InnovationRCA
- ex-Producer at Arirang TV News Production Team-Ewha GSIS