Coverage inspired by the SM Town concert in Paris:
- BBC’s Lucy Williamson on The dark side of South Korean pop music: “a history of controversy and legal disputes over the way it treats its young artists”
- Bernie Cho of @DFSB_Kollective in the WSJ about the SM Town event in Paris: You Like Our Music? We Like You!
- La vague pop coréenne gagne l’Europe: SM Town on the front page of Le Monde culture section. http://bit.ly/jmfwjI #
- K-pop songs translated into French and performed on YouTube by Dicny http://bit.ly/jkwS6L #
- Le Figaro – Musique : La vague coréenne déferle sur le Zénith: another front page SM Town feature http://bit.ly/iYTx1J #
- Get the latest photos from the big K-pop bash in Paris via SMTOWN on Facebook http://on.fb.me/lkVDpR #