Hallyu Con returns to London for its second edition. There are opportunities for you to participate and share your passion in several ways. Follow the links below to find out more.
- K-Pop Music | K-Pop music challenge, performances and much more!
- K-Food | Cooking session, reviewing London’s go to spots for Korean food and more! Take part NOW!
- K-Beauty | K-beauty and skincare trends and tips by influencers!
- K-Fitness | Taekwondo showcase, Korean fitness and healthy living trends!
- K-Fashion | Hanbok and Contemporary fashion showcase and idol fashion challenge! Take part NOW!
- K-Drama/Film | Korean Dramas & Films loved by EU fans and places featured in them! Enthusiasts Wanted!
- K-Pop Dance | K-Pop dance cover, challenges and much more! Take part NOW!
Here are some of the things to look forward to:
- Performances by Laboum
- Presented by Sophia Tang & Shai from The K-Way
- Appearances from Tamlin, Imherve, Heners 332, Firdaous, Esther Linda, Zozo, Korean Halfie
In collaboration with the Korean Cultural Centre UK, MyWave collaborative, UK Ahgase, UK Monbebe, Korean Brittish Cultural Exchange
Sponsored by Yemoo, Su Stage Costume, Yujin Hanbok, Mori Nori, London Hanbok, Heohwan Simulation, TheKam, Post December, London Kpop Street, LoKo, Hongdae Pocha, BWon and Kreaon
Supported by the Korean Ministry of Culture Sports and Tourism, KOFICE and Hallyu Com-On
In partnership with London Hanbok and Radio Kimchi UK