You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,729 authors, 512 translators and 357 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- William Franklin Sands in Late Choson Korea, 1896–1904: At the Deathbed of Empire, Lexington Books 2021
- In the Service of His Korean Majesty: William Nelson Lovatt, the Pusan Customs, and Sino-Korean Relations, 1876–1888, Univ of California Berkeley Institute of East Asian Studies 2012
- The Ilse: First-Generation Korean Immigrants in Hawaii, 1903-1973, University of Hawai'i Press 2000
- The Golden Mountain: The Autobiography of a Korean Immigrant, 1895-1960, University of Illinois Press 1996
- The Korean Frontier in America: Immigration to Hawaii, 1896–1910, University of Hawai'i Press 1994