You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,381 authors, 469 translators and 302 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Christopher Roberts: British Extraterritoriality in Korea, 1884 – 1910: A comparison with Japan, Renaissance 2021
- Daeyeol Ku: Korea 1905–1945: From Japanese Colonialism to Liberation and Independence, Renaissance 2021
- Bak Yong-suk, Christina Han, Kim Tae-gon: The Paintings of Korean Shaman Gods: History, Relevance and Role as Religious Icons tr Christina Han, Renaissance 2018
- Han Young-woo: A Unique Banchado: The Documentary Painting, with Commentary, of King Jeongjo’s Royal Procession to Hwaseong in 1795 tr Chung Eunsun, Renaissance 2017
- Agnita Tennant: Magnolia: a novel, Renaissance 2015
- Kevin O'Rourke: My Korea: Forty Years without a Horsehair Hat, Renaissance 2013