You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,418 authors, 476 translators and 315 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Chung Hye Seung, David Scott Diffrient: Movie Minorities: Transnational Rights Advocacy and South Korean Cinema, Rutgers University Press 2021
- Pyong Gap Min: Korean “Comfort Women”: Military Brothels, Brutality, and the Redress Movement, Rutgers University Press 2021
- Nam Lee: Films of Bong Joon Ho, Rutgers University Press 2020
- Dal Yong Jin: Transnational Korean Cinema: Cultural Politics, Film Genres, and Digital Technologies, Rutgers University Press 2019
- Chung Hye Seung, David Scott Diffrient: Movie Migrations: Transnational Genre Flows and South Korean Cinema, Rutgers University Press 2015