You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,644 authors, 507 translators and 345 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Anthology: Redefining Multicultural Families in South Korea: Reflections and Future Directions ed Minjeong Kim, Hyeyoung Woo 2022
- Chung Hye Seung, David Scott Diffrient: Movie Minorities: Transnational Rights Advocacy and South Korean Cinema 2021
- Pyong Gap Min: Korean “Comfort Women”: Military Brothels, Brutality, and the Redress Movement 2021
- Nam Lee: Films of Bong Joon Ho 2020
- Dal Yong Jin: Transnational Korean Cinema: Cultural Politics, Film Genres, and Digital Technologies 2019
- Chung Hye Seung, David Scott Diffrient: Movie Migrations: Transnational Genre Flows and South Korean Cinema 2015