You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,335 authors, 466 translators and 298 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Daniel Tudor, James Pearson: North Korea Confidential: Private Markets, Fashion Trends, Prison Camps, Dissenters and Defectors, Tuttle 2020
- Michael J Seth: A Brief History of Korea: Isolation, War, Despotism and Revival – The Fascinating Story of a Resilient But Divided People, Tuttle 2019
- Daniel Tudor: Korea: The Impossible Country. South Korea’s Amazing Rise from the Ashes – The Inside Story of an Economic, Political and Cultura, Tuttle 2018
- Boye Lafayette De Mente: The Korean Mind: Understanding Contemporary Korean Culture, Tuttle 2018
- Andrei Lankov, Daniel Tudor: Ask A North Korean: Defectors Talk About Their Lives Inside the World’s Most Secretive Nation, Tuttle 2018
- Daniel Tudor: A Geek in Korea: Discovering Asia’s New Kingdom of Cool, Tuttle 2014
- Mark James Russell: K-POP Now! The Korean Music Revolution, Tuttle 2014