You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,377 authors, 468 translators and 301 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Nicholas Harkness: Glossolalia and the Problem of Language, University of Chicago Press 2021
- Donald S Lopez Jr: Hyecho’s Journey: The World of Buddhism, University of Chicago Press 2017
- John Rennie Short: Korea: A Cartographic History, University of Chicago Press 2012
- Nathan Hesselink: SamulNori: Contemporary Korean Drumming and the Rebirth of Itinerant Performance Culture, University of Chicago Press 2012
- Sarah Soh: The Comfort Women: Sexual Violence and Postcolonial Memory in Korea and Japan, University of Chicago Press 2009
- Nathan Hesselink: P’ungmul: South Korean Drumming and Dance, University of Chicago Press 2006