Here are some links to articles about the London Book Fair, to which I’ll add as I find more.
- Ten Korean writers on a country sawn in half, Claire Armitstead, Guardian, 7 April 2014
- South Korean lit as proxy for every Korea, past, present, and future, kokkiri comments on the above Guardian article, Subject Object Verb, 8 April
- Yi Mun-Yol on Allegory and Naked North Korean Writing, Olivia Snaije, Publishing Perspectives, 10 April 2014
- Returning from the London Book Fair, Kim Seong-kon, Korea Herald, 15 April 2014
- ‘The relationship with a mother transcends cultural differences’, Naomi Canton writes up the evening with Shin Kyung-sook and Krys Lee, Asia House blog, 17 April 2014