You are getting this message becase although - hopefully - at least one publication by the author, translator or publisher in question is listed above, we have yet to write an article about them. With 2,399 authors, 470 translators and 306 publishers in our book database we won't have written a regular blog post about each one of them. Maybe one day... In the meanwhile, enjoy browsing the rest of our book section. The book database home page can be found here, and the home page for the books section of our main blog can be found here. Failing all else you can try searching.
- Transnational Hallyu: The Globalization of Korean Digital and Popular Culture, Rowman + Littlefield 2021
- Transnational Korean Cinema: Cultural Politics, Film Genres, and Digital Technologies, Rutgers University Press 2019
- K-Pop Idols: Popular Culture and the Emergence of the Korean Music Industry, Lexington Books 2019
- Smartland Korea: Mobile Communication, Culture, and Society, University of Michigan Press 2017
- New Korean Wave Transnational Cultural Power in the Age of Social Media, University of Illinois Press 2016
- Korea’s Online Gaming Empire, MIT Press 2010