Cho Chongnae: How in Heaven’s Name Translated by Bruce and Ju-chan Fulton Merwin Asia, 2012, 141 pages. Originally published as 오 하느님 (O God) and renamed 사람의 탈 (Human Mask) How in Heaven’s Name is an appropriate title for the mind-boggling story of how a group of Korean country lads came to be fighting in […]
- The Human Jungle tr Bruce Fulton, Ju-chan Fulton, Chin Music Press 2016
- How in Heaven’s Name tr Bruce Fulton, Ju-chan Fulton, Merwin Asia 2012
- The Land of the Banished (Bi-lingual, Vol 5 – Division) tr Chun Kyung-ja, Asia Publishers 2012
- The Land of the Banished tr Chun Kyung-ja, Jimoondang 2001
- Playing with Fire tr Chun Kyung-ja, Cornell East Asia Series 1997
Fans of Im Kwon-taek’s Taebaek Mountains will be pleased to hear that soon you’ll be able to read an English translation of Jo Jung-rae’s epic novel on which it was based, 태백산맥. More details on the Knowledge Pen website. (Via KTLit). But it could take a while – it’s 10 volumes long.